Wednesday, October 24, 2007

17 weeks

I'm 17 weeks today.  One week from tomorrow we will hopefully be finding out whether our little caboose is a boy or a girl.  I'm looking forward to knowing what the baby is so we can start seriously looking at names.  We have a few, but so far none that Kent and I both have settled and agreed on.  Well, I'm pretty sure we have a girl's name but no sight of a boy's name so far.  Usually by now we have a name picked out for each.  I guess since this is our 3rd, we are kind of running out of names.  Anyway, I'm also feeling sickly again.  Ugh.  I thought it was something I ate yesterday, as I was in the bathroom last night from 1:30am-3:30am.  But now I'm starting to feel gaggy again and my stomach is doing flips..  I'm hoping it's just a passing type thing and won't be here long.  I thought I was done with all that mess!

The weather here has finally cooled off.  Actually it's pretty chilly.  Going from the 80s to the high 50s in a few short days is crazy.  But I'll take the cooler weather over the hot weather any day when I'm pregnant!  Hot days are just miserable!

Well, I guess I better go.  The kids are having an indoor picnic and it looks like they are finishing up.  I'll type at yall later!!

 

Update:  I added some pictures from this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A list of my favorite names for your reading pleasure:
BOYS
Christian
Jonah
Zachary
Coy
Dayton
Braylin
Jackson
Samuel
Asher
Elmo (Ellie Jo's favorite - she insisted I tell you, proper pronouncement is "Melmo")

GIRLS
Elizabeth Joyce (Ellie Jo)
Laura
Lori Anne
Bethany
Sella
Jamie/Jaime
Taryn
Suzanna
Briley (Riley with a B)

ENJOY!!!

~Erin