Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chronicles of Potty Training: Day 4

Well, today went just as well as yesterday.  We had no accidents.  He woke up dry from the night and from his nap.  He didn't poopie so we will probably have to deal with that sometime tomorrow, but he is doing pretty good.  He is telling us when he has to go and then he will sit on his potty and go.  I couldn't be more proud of how this has gone.. especially seeing how it all started.  I guess once it clicked it just clicked.  I'm fairly sure he will still have some accidents along the way, but I think he has his fundamentals down pretty well.  So I'm pretty excited about that.  I'm going to call the Mommy's Day Out program next week and get him and Zoey signed up.  That should be an experience in and of itself.  I'll keep you updated on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, it is not quite fair that Zoey gets to go and she is not potty trained.  She should not go until she is.  Yeah, I know.  She is her own person and she will do it when the mood hits her.