Monday, October 22, 2007

Timeout Cutie!

We currently have no water pressure.  Well, we never have actual water pressure without our pump, to pump the water up the hill.  But even with the pump the water pressure is still low.  I heard Kent talking to the water department early this morning and they were supposed to send someone out sometime after 7am.  It's 8:17am right now and I haven't seen anyone or heard from anyone either.  Not to mention we can't flush the toilets right now and that's making potty training fun.  Jon Kent doesn't understand why he can't flush the toilet and I just keep telling him it's broken.  And then Zoey usually tries to help and she REALLY doesn't understand why she can't help flush the toilet.  I'm hoping it's fixed soon as I have about 4 loads of laundry to do, a kitchen floor to mop and some tea to make.

I took some pictures of Zoey in timeout Saturday night.  She looked so cute.  I forget why she was in timeout though.  I'm sure she either was hitting her brother or told me no after telling her to do something.  Timeouts usually work for us though.  The kids hate being still in one spot for any length of time, so it works.

We are supposed to get rain all day to day.  We really, really, really need it as we are in a serious drought.  On the news they were talking about if we didn't get any decent amount of rain by the summer, how they might have to start restricting indoor water usage.  They already have some restrictions on outdoor usage (not in my area though.. yet).  So any rain we get is good, but we need A LOT!

No comments: