Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone is having a 'Boo'tiful day.  Ha,ha,ha.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.  Anywho, the kids went trick or treating last night since tonight is Wednesday and we all have church.  We only go to grandparents' houses and to great grandparents' houses, so it wasn't a big deal.  The kids had a good time and they both racked up with lots of candy and other goodies.  Jon Kent asked me again today if we were going to go "Halloweening" tonight.  He's a cutie!

Well, I'm 18 weeks pregnant as of today.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 2:30pm for an ultrasound and hopefully we will find out the sex of the baby.  I'm hoping this little one isn't shy and shows us his/her goods!  I'll update once we get home and settled tomorrow evening.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

No comments: