Monday, October 15, 2007

Chronicles of Potty Training: Day 8

This past Saturday my parents decided to throw Jon Kent a "poopie party".. for pooping on the potty.  Yes it seems ridiculous, but Jon Kent was very excited!  He had a chocolate cake (poopie cake) and we even put a candle on it.  You would have thought it was his birthday.  However, he hasn't (until this evening) poopied since last Friday.  So that would be 4 days ago.  So today after him sitting on the potty and whining/crying that it hurt I called his doctor.  She told us to give him a suppository.  So I went and bought some and brought them home and showed him.  I told him if he didn't poopie that I was goingto stick one of them up his booty.  He didn't seem to care, so later I put on some rubber gloves and did the deed.  Fun times man, fun times.  So finally after 4 days and lots of begging, he poopied.  And boy did he poopie.  I had another gagging fit but in the end we had a happy boy again.  I'm hoping he has learned his lesson about holding his poopie.  Because if not, he has a whole bottle left of his "booty pills" that I'll man on some more rubber gloves and give him.  *gag*

On a side note:  AOL is being a pain in MY booty and isn't letting me update my journal through my regular AOL.  I'm having to get on IE and go to AOL.com and do it that way.  How STUPID is that!?!?!  I guess when it's free they give you just about the crappiest service.  If it wasn't for this journal and all the memories and facts that I have in it, I would be done with AOL all together.  And maybe, just maybe I'll get unlazy and just copy and paste all my entries into a separate folder or whatever and go to blogspot and start a journal there.  Although I highly doubt AOL would care!

No comments: