Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coincidence or Wishful Thinking?

Let's take a trip down memory lane...

I'm 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant with Zoey.  It's a Thursday night and I'm eating spaghetti at Kent's grandmother's house.  I'm having contractions here and there.  We are surrounded by family and just enjoying ourselves.  That very night I go into full blown labor with Zoey.  I end up having her the next morning around 7am.  Now.. fast forward..  I'm currently 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant.  Today is Thursday and we always have family night with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew.  Anyone want to guess what we are having for supper tonight?  SPAGHETTI!!!!!!  Oh yeah.  It may just be a coincidence in the end.. but wouldn't it be neat if I did go into labor tonight!?!?!?!

By the way, who knew I had such a mocking baby countdown ticker(to the left).. it just keeps on ticking....... 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh ...better have that hospial beg with you!!!


good luck!!!

let us know where you are in the morning!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Oh how neat that would be! lol  I'm hoping that you do !!!  :) Have a great dinner tonight and I will thinking of you tonight.

Anonymous said...

I have had your mother's spaghetti and it could very well put a person in labor......get your daddy to be funny that works too...it did with me.....2 months early!!

Aunt KK