Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last Update

Well, this will be my last post before becoming a mother of three.  YIKES!!!!  I'm soon off to pack my bags, get my things together and try, try, try to get some sleep tonight.  We will be leaving before even the birds are up tomorrow morning to make it to the hospital by 5:30 am.  If all goes well I should be on my way to having a baby by 7-8am (after being admitted and getting all the initial prep done).  I'm hoping for a quick and easy labor and a healthy birth.  So, by this time tomorrow Nathan will be here in all his late glory.  I'll update with pictures and his birth story as soon as I'm able.  So until then...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrads....hope all goes well for you and little one!!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Well I'm reading this at 6:30 WI time so I'm sure you didn't have  him yet but you may be on your way!  I'm so excited for you and I will be waiting anxiously to see that "And throw away the keys" line in my email!~ GOOD LUCK!!  

Anonymous said...

It's now nine am here in good ol snowy WI...and I'm wondering if Nathan took your eviction notice serious!!!  Hope all is well.

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of you!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. Carrie sent me over to wish you well. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world Nathan.  :)

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this world...Nathan........Aunt KK loves you and wishes all your dreams come true...God loves you!! Happy Birthday!!

Aunt KK