Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sad News

Ethan (his link is in my favorite sites section) passed away this morning at 11:37 am.  He had a hard past 24 hours or so and his parents, I am sure, an even harder 24 hours.  He has been fighting leukemia for the past year and almost 2 months.  He is now free from that and while it may hurt us and especially those who were close to him, he is no longer hurting.  So thanks be to that.  Please pray for his family.  They are hurting so deeply right now, in ways that I know I can't comprehend.  So please pray for a washing of peace and comfort over them.  They truly need all the prayers right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!  I had been reading about him when you mentioned him last time in your journal.  That poor family. I will say prayers for their family for sure!  I was scared that something happened to your baby when I seen the "sad news" subject line!  Still very very sad tho!  Just happy nothing is wrong with Nathan.  I'm going to go check out the site and send my condolences.  

Anonymous said...

The site no longer works...I wonder if they took it off?  I got through before on it but not today.  If you have anyway to get to it can you let me know?  Thanks much.  

Anonymous said...

The site still works, it's just being over run with vistors right now and it keeps getting jammed.  Just keep trying and eventually you will get back to it.  I think at one point they said that only 500 or so people could view it at a time without it becoming overloaded.

Anonymous said...

Ya I finally got on there...what a sad sad day for them!  Oh I watched some of the youtube videos they have on him and it must made me cry!