Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nathan Tyler is Here!!!

Nathan Tyler was born at 12:50pm on 4.7.08.  He weighed in at a whopping (at least for my babies) 8lbs, 3oz.  He is 20.5 inches long.  He is a good baby and has taken to nursing like a pro.  He looks just like Jon Kent did when he was first born, only fatter.  =)  We should get to come home tomorrow.  His pediatrician said that so far all is looking well for a discharge tomorrow and as long as his bloods come back fine we will get to come home.  I'll give a full birthstory later and add some pictures.  I'm on the laptop and the hospital doesn't have good wireless reception.  It comes and goes.  Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes and prayers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPPEEE    

welcome Nathan!!!!   hope you and mom have nothing but Blessings!


Patty

Anonymous said...

OH emily!  Congrats to you and SO happy to hear that everything is fine!  I can't wait to see the pictures!!!  

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Welcome to world Nathan. I can't wait to see pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Congratulations   hope things continue great for everyone and everybody is healthy.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Welcome to world Nathan. I can't wait to see pictures !
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congrats I've never been to your journal before, but Carrie said I should stop by and see your new baby. WOW so happy for you and your whole family. Glad everything went well.
Take care, Chrissie