Saturday, May 24, 2008

Redneck Water Fun

For now summer has arrived.  It's only 11:20am and it's already too hot to play outside.  But I do love this time of year.  It's time for swimming, playing outside (even if only in the morning and evening), going to the beach, family activities, etc.  I just love it.

This morning I put the kids' swimsuits on and we went outside to play on the "jumpoline".  The kids had no clue what I had in store for them.  They were happily playing when all of a sudden I come out with the hosepipe and sprayed water on them and the trampoline.  They had a blast.  "Do it again, Momma.  Do it again!!".  It was fun.  They got to get wet and have a good time.  After that they had a popsicle and decided that it was too hot to stay outside any longer.  So they both came in for a "baba" break and nap time.  Nathan is still snoozing from his 9am nap (yes it's been over 2 hours now...).  Kent is playing video games and healing.  I've done all the chores for today, so the rest of the day is free and open.  Yay!  I'm probably go to hit the gym this afternoon.  My parents are going to keep the kids for me while I do that.  It will give Kent an hour or two to just be alone and relax.  I'm looking forward to the hour alone at the gym myself.. lol.  The evening will be just relaxing.  I believe, but not totally sure, that Jon Kent and Zoey will be spending the night with my parents.  I'm going to cook Kent his favorite meal, Hamburger Steak with mushrooms and gravy.  He is already talking about eating that and finally getting to take a shower.  I hope it all makes him feel better. 

Well, that's it for now.  I'll update yall on Day 6 of potty training later.

No comments: