Wednesday, February 6, 2008

32 Weeks and Cleaning Mania!

I am 32 week pregnant today.  8 weeks, roughly, to go.  Kind scary to think about and exciting all at the same time.  It seems like the time just speeds up and with all the things that have to be done before the baby gets here, it just makes it seem to go that much faster.  I am almost done with my "crazy cleaning" as Kent likes to call it.  Once that is complete then I am on to the consignment stuff.  I found out earlier this week that instead of those clothes for consignment being due in March they are actually due February 21st.  So I read that and freaked out a little bit, but thankfully I was able to get my cleaning done fairly quickly so I will have over a week to work on the consignment stuff.  THEN the month of March will be devoted to getting this house ready for Nathan.  I have to pull a lot of the baby stuff out of storage and get it cleaned up.  I believe Kent's parents are going to buy Nathan's swing for us.  Kent's momma said they were but I haven't heard anything back since I sent her the email of which swing we wanted, so we will see.  Now we just need to get the bouncy seat, diapers (which we have 3 packs so far.. only one is newborn size though), wipes, cream, soaps, lotions, towels, rags, etc.  Just a lot of small stuff to get.  I have slowly been getting things as the weeks tick by.  Oh and not to mention I still need to wash all Nathan's clothes.  Whew, just a lot of stuff to do and a lot going on.  Anyway, enjoy my random pictures from today and my belly shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, don't get to many newborn diapers..they sure don't stay in them for very long!  The longest size for me has been size 5 lol  I think he stopped growing at that size!  Now  hes trained so we never even made it to size 6 WHEW!!!  The bigger they get the less you get for your money!