Monday, February 4, 2008

Shake your booty

This Saturday Kent's work is having a Valentine's Banquet.  It's going to be a dance type thing.  Kent is the president of the employee's club so he has to go and stay the whole time.  I think it's over around midnight or so.  I'm looking forward to it to a point and then again I'm not.  I guess it just brings back high school drama to me.  You have your drinking crowd and your not drinking crowd.  You have your.. umm.. less dressed crowd and your more.. modest crowd.  Anyway, it's just weird and awkward.  Not to mention I'll be 20 months pregnant and huge and feeling ugly.. but whatever.  I'm pregnant so that's that.  I hope we have a good time and I hope things go smoothly.

In other news, we are all almost healed up here.  Jon Kent is over his cold and Zoey has a slight cough and a little runny nose.  They both are sleeping great and seem to be recovered for the most part.  I am still coughing and have a sore throat at times.  My head will hurt when I get a coughing fit but other than that, I am much better than I was 2 days ago.  I am sleeping much better and I am just glad to be getting that mess behind me.  Hopefully that will be the end of our sickies for awhile.  We have been through it lately.

I am also in the middle of my "crazy cleaning" as Kent likes to call it.  I have done the hard stuff now it's just time for the cleaning part.  But all the baseboards and doors and windows are clean.  That is the hard part.  Now it's just time to organize and sort and then do an over all cleaning.  I should be done by the end of the week.  Then I will start my consignment stuff with the kids clothes.  All that is due in by February 21st.  THEN after that is done I am going to start getting everything ready for Nathan.  I need to wash his clothes and get everything set up so the kids can get used to it being out.  I need to wash, wipe off, clean all the stuff that has been stored in our storage building.  There is still plenty of things to do before the last addition of the O____'s family arrives.

Well I guess that pretty much brings yall up to date on my life.  Exciting stuff, right!?!  I will talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went through all that cleaning crazy stuff too!  I'm not pregnant tho.  Hope you enjoy your time at the Banquet.  I never wanted to go anywhere when I was that pregnant either!  Men just don't understand WHY!