Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy heart day to everyone!  Our day has been good and busy.  Kent didn't have to go into work until later this morning so he cooked us all breakfast.  Then the kids opened up their gifts from us.  Jon Kent got a tee-ball glove and ball and Zoey got another doll type thing.  Kent got a gift card to a carwash (we are in a drought so we can't hand wash our cars at home anymore) and another special gift from me (and no it's not "that" so get your mind out of the gutter!).  Kent gave me a beautiful heart necklace.  It's just perfect.  The rest of the day was spent at the doctor's office.  Yuck.  But at least we got all good news on both the kids.  I told the doctor that it wasn't anything against her or her staff but I was quite frankly tired of seeing them.  She laughed and said she didn't blame me for feeling that way.  I also told her the next time I wanted to see her was when she came to give Nathan the once over after he was born.  She agreed.  So we are done with doctors at least for now.  Well, I am off to finish my chores.. I am sooo procrastinating right now.  Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: