Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Weekend So Far

This weekend is going to be a long weekend, YAY!  Kent has Monday off.  We have had a good weekend thus far.  The kids have enjoyed having their daddy home and being able to get out and play.  I'm just not a good running buddy these days.. my belly is getting bigger and I'm getting more like a duck..waddle, waddle.  So they enjoy having someone who can jump around and play.  We all went out this morning and played some "raceball" or for those not fluent in Jon Kentisms.. that is baseball.  He got tired of it rather quickly and went and jumped on the trampoline.  But Zoey stuck to it for awhile.  We stayed outside for most of the morning which was nice.  I'm tired of looking at these same walls day after day.  It makes me wish we had some indoor type play center for the kids to go to.  But there is nothing like that in our town. =/  After the kids took a nap and had lunch, we went to the park and let the kids play for a bit.  Then we took them over to my parents where they are staying the night.  Kent and I are about to start cooking supper and then we are going to watch a movie.  I've still got a lot of consignment stuff to get done as well.  I hope to have it all done in the next few days.  It's taking me longer than I thought because of how uncomfortable I get.  Anyway, that is my update for now.  Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

green grass..how I miss it.. we still have over 2 ft in the front yard.  and drifts up to the bottom of the windows.

Anonymous said...

that should read 2 ft of snow in the front yard.  it's to the point where I hate typing that 4 letter word.