Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not much

Not a lot going on here in the last couple of days.  Kent had his Valentine's banquet at work Saturday night.  It was.. entertaining to say the least.  It was better than I expected it to be.  I met some of the other wives and I also got to meet Kent's new boss.  She was very nice.  There was of course drama that can only be categorized by saying it was fit for any high school prom.  Twenty somethings and thirty somethings acting like a bunch of teenagers.. running to the bathroom, getting mad at whoever for whatever and running back to the bathroom.  I told Kent that while I thought it was all pretty ridiculous and petty, it was at least entertaining.  We had to stay until midnight since Kent was the president of the employees' club who was sponsoring it, so it was good to have something to keep me awake.  Nonetheless, it was still pretty silly.  I took one picture of Kent and I before it started, which you can see.  I have a clip of Kent dancing... but I won't show it for now.  I don't think the world is ready to see it just yet.  There are also some pictures of the kids playing outside from this morning.  It's supposed to start raining tomorrow so today was our last day to get outside before it rains and turns colder.  So enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the world is ready lol  Were always ready for good entertainment! lol  Glad your party was not a disaster ;)