Friday, February 22, 2008

I feel faint

OK, so I have freaked myself out.  I actually want to puke when I think about it.  Nathan is going to be here within the next month and a half.  40 days or less... that "or less" part is what gets me.  Makes me want to gag and puke and faint.  I honestly cannot believe that I am going to be a mother of three.  It really hasn't fully hit me.  I don't know when it will all come crashing down that I will indeed soon be the mother of three.  My stomach just flipped.  Or maybe that was Nathan... goodness.  I just gave myself an anxiety attack.  Where's a brown paper bag when you need one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a huge sign of labor coming soon...at least it was for me ;)  Are you all ready!?  

Anonymous said...

better not come before this Saturday.  Sweat Repeats

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you need to stay off of your feet as much as possible and let that little boy cook for a few more weeks.

Adding number three is MUCH easier than adding number two. I promise. If I had any advice for you, it would be to CHERISH these last few weeks of being pregnant, especially if you won't be doing it again. ENJOY every little moment while he is new and tiny, because you know they grow so very fast... sometimes its easy to miss moments when you have three little ones... so slow down and enjoy all of them, drink them up while they are at this age.

Take good care of yourself... lots of water, lots of rest, lots of warm showers... it will be a great experience for you...

~Erin