Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'll update now

Because later I will be a pillow I am sure.  Jon Kent is sick.  I swear I feel like I could just copy and paste from any entry over the last 2 months and it would be the same ole thing.  Although I wouldn't go so far to say that he is "sick" as in throwing up and just being lazy.. like we had in the past.  But he is sluggish and his fever is 102ish.  He really shows no other signs of being sick.  He is eating well except for lunch.. so far he hasn't touched his.  He is sitting on the couch with his Thomas covers and pillow watching TV.  He declared he was hot and wanted the fan on.  So it's on and Zoey and I are cold.. lolZoey is fine, thus far... but the way they like to share EVERYTHING I am sure it's only a matter of time.  Although I really hope not.  Zoey has a doctor's appointment tomorrow for a recheck from her breathing problems from 2 weeks ago or so.  I am going to call their pediatrician's office as soon as they reopen for lunch and see if I can get them both in at the same time.  Hopefully they will work with us, they usually do.  I am just soooo sick of being sick.  It's really starting to get ridiculous to me.. I mean really.

On a brighter note, I am 33 weeks pregnant today.  Only 49 days to go.  Roughly.  I'm hoping for like the 4th of April.  It's on a Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for the 6th (Kaylee's) or the 7th (Mam Ma Goray).  Of course you could always wait until the 28th..............mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would hate to be around her if she went to the 28th!!! OUCH!!

KK

Anonymous said...

*I* would hate to be around me if I went to the 28th..