Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mountain Climbers

As most of you who read my journal regularly know, I have been doing my "cleaning" over the past week or so.  It's finally finished.  *Happy Dance*  Now, I just got to get this consignment stuff squared away and then I can finally focus on getting ready for little man, Nate.  Anyway, yesterday I was vacuuming the sofa and I threw all the pillows and cushions into the middle of the floor.  Well, Jon Kent and Zoey saw it as a huge mountain to climb and jump from.  They enjoyed themselves greatly.  I guess on a rainy day it will give us something to do. 

Tonight is the Valentine's banquet at Kent's work.  I went and helped them decorate yesterday afternoon.  It looks pretty nice.  Kent says he doesn't think many people will show up, but you never know.  One lady said she thought they were thinking about 60 people would be coming.  So who knows.  I just hope we have a good time.  The kids are staying the night with Kent's parents.  We won't be getting home until midnight or so.  I am sure they will enjoy getting to hang out over there.  They like going places and doing different things other than hanging around here at the house.  I can't say I blame them for that.  I get tired of looking at this house too.  =/

Well, I guess that does it for my update today.  Not much is really going on.  In the next few weeks/months things will pick up I am sure.  Anyway, talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHH adorable pictures!!