Monday, March 31, 2008

2 days away

I'm two days away from my due date.. and I'm still pregnant.  I don't mind so much that I am pregnant.. but what I do mind is the way my whole body just feels.. different.  It's weird.  Yesterday, I started having really intense pressure around my pelvic bone.  It was like Nathan's head was pushed up against it and he was trying to come out.  It hurt to stand for any amount of time, it hurt to walk, it just hurt.  That lasted all afternoon and evening.  I got a horrible night's sleep and woke up without the pain but with the soreness from the pain.  Now, if this makes any sense, my body just feels.. weak.  Like I've just gotten through with a marathon and my body is just exhausted and tired.  I don't like that feeling.. feeling weak.  Hopefully I will get my energy back soon and feel better.  Well, I need to go.  I've got clothes to fold and then I am going to lay around and relax.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were probably contracting. A lot of girls describe that very thing to me, and when I put them on the monitor, they are contracting away. Nathan's head was being pushed on your cervix, hopefully. The soreness is also normal after a day like that. Drink lots of water, and relieve your bladder often, and that will help keep some of the pressure off.
Your body is certainly gearing up, I commend you for waiting as much as you can on nature, that's just not the norm these days.
~Erin

Anonymous said...

Maybe Nathan wants to be an April 1st baby.
imagine the fun of April fools day birthday parties.

Anonymous said...

Come on DOWN Nathen...we are waiting on you!!!! Hang in htre....

Love, Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

Oh my girl!  I can't believe you are still pregnant!  I hope things go well for you and oh yes that "heavy" feeling I always called it.  Just like your holding a boulder in and it is pressing trying to fall out.  I hope your back doesn't hurt like mine did after the baby was born!  It was an awful hurt and it lasted a week!  Hope all is well today for you...I'm a bit behind on  journals so I will be watching for your little baby entry!  Good luck!!!