Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just Checking In..

I figured I would check-in just so no one thought I had the baby yet.  We are still baking here..  I'm 4 days from my due date and all seems to still be going steadily along.  I've had some pressure and some cramping today but so far nothing that seems to be developing into anything.  We'll see.  Well, that's about it for now.  I'm off to sit on the couch with my hubs for the remainder of the evening.  It was supposed to be just the two of us tonight, but the kids decided they wanted to come home from the grandparents' house.  Long story short.. they learned a valuable lesson.  They got to sit on the couch and watch boring TV (news, sports, etc) and an early bedtime. =X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They misses out on a night of wiggles fun with their AQunt and cousin Carson......I bet they did learn....they love the "wiggle" room!!! So does Aunt KK...except getting up off of the couch!!!

Love, Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spelling...I was writing between coughs.....:(

Anonymous said...

Praying you through a safe and enjoyable delivery. Enjoy that newborn, drink up every moment!
~Erin