Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We made it

The storms came and they went.  Whew.  I got little restful sleep.  We had the TV on all night so that if Kent or I woke up any during the night we could watch and see where the storms were.  I was up for a lot of last night because Jon Kent wasn't in a sleeping mood....  One side of his nose was/is stopped up and it kept bothering him so he let us all know about it several times during the night.  And then every time I heard the wind blow my eyes popped opened listening for any thunder or hail.  I think around 3:30am a storm finally blew through and the winds were pretty strong but nothing came of it.  I woke up once and looked at the TV to see if we were under any warnings and the counties above us and below us were in warnings but we weren't.  I was very thankful that we weren't.  Finally after that I went back to sleep and slept the rest of the time.. besides getting up once or twice to go potty.  That's another thing... Nathan must be getting lower because my bladder is getting a work out at night.  Getting up 2, 3, 4 times during the night to go potty.  Crazy.  Well, there is my update of the storms!  I'm thankful we are all OK!

No comments: