Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day

Well, to start off.. Yesterday was Kent and my 6th anniversary.  Six years.  Doesn't seem like that many to a lot, but to me it just seems wild that it's been six years.  And to top it off, who would have thought they we would have 2 almost 3 kids at this point.  I know I sure didn't.  Maybe one.. but three?  Whew.  Crazy to think about.

And today.. HAPPY St. Patrick's Day!  From what I'm told I do have some Irish in me.  So, I guess I can celebrate the holiday legitimately.  I hope everyone has had a great, green filled day.

Nothing to really talk about.  I'm doing good, the kids are doing good... it's beautiful weather.. etc. etc.  Just about the same ole same ole.  Which is nice.  Kent has some family in from Texas, so we will be busy visiting with them.  I am currently 16 days away from my due date.  That is crazy to think about.  That in roughly 2.5 weeks I will have another baby.  Crazy.  Anyway, that's about it from this corner of the internet.  I'll talk with yall later.. hopefully it will be more interesting than this entry.  ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The three kids does not surprise me at all. You always used to tell me you wanted 6....so you have 3 more to go!!!

Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

Glad to see everything is going great!  Looking forward to seeing pics of that sweet baby!  Your kids are just totally adorable!  

Anonymous said...

No more for me!