Friday, September 26, 2003

American Eagle is on my last nerve!

OK.  I went to American Eagle in the mall and was looking for this really cute jacket that they have on their website.  Well, they didn't have it.  So I was like OK I'll just order it off the internet.  So then I find these cute pants that would go so cute with a ton of different shirts.  So I go up to this girl and was like do you have this in my size.  She was like no the ones that are out are the only ones we have.  And she said it all rude and like she didn't have time to talk to a customer!  I was like oh no she didn't.  So I am so upset with AE right now.  I mean what do they have?  All the other clothes in there were for like the dead of winter.  Anyways, to make my day better I scanned some pics and now am sharing them with you.  Tell me what you think!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB EMM!!!!! LOVE YA NIKI