Sunday, September 28, 2003

Autumn has arrived!

So today Kent and I went to church again at Antioch.  Which once again was a great experience.  I really enjoy going there and I looked forward to going each week.

Have you ever had one of those days that you just wish you could sleep through?  Well, today is that day for me.  One second I am happy the next I am ill, the next I want to cry and then the next I am happy again.  My hormones I guess, are still out of wack since having miscarried my last pregnancy.  It's the strangest thing.  I mean there have been times before that my hormones were out of wack, but nothing to this measure!  I'm hoping that things level out soon.  I don't know how much more of this I can take and I really don't know how much more Kent can take.  It will eventually be alright...it's just getting there that is not all that fun.  Well, once again I guess I'll talk with yall later!

PS: Two things to be happy about: 1)Autumn has finally arrived.  It's so cool and breezey(sp?) outside and 2)The race is over and all the fans are LEAVING, YAY YAY!!!

No comments: