Friday, September 26, 2003

Whew, I'm tired!!!

First of all I just want to say this.....WHEW!  I am tired.  But it's a good tired.  A tired that I've earned.  You know what I mean?  You're tired but it's a good tired cause you have worked for it and even though you are tired you feel good.  I don't know maybe it's just me!  Let me tell yall what I've done.  I worked out for an hour, I cleaned my parent's house(that's my job...I'm a SAHW but I clean my parent's house too), I cleaned my house, I took out the trash, and I am fixing to iron my hubby's clothes for tomorrow and fix his lunch.  Right now I am enjoying a turkey sandwhich and some water.  Later I have to make supper and run over a jewlery order to my moma's.  I also need to take a shower.  I guess I'll eventually find time for that.  Oh, the NASCAR race is here this weekend.  I like the races but it gets so crowded aroud here(Talladega).  One of the roads that leads right to the track is the road I live on.  So the traffic has been busy infront of my house.  I guess I'll get over it...I mean I don't mind it as much as I make out like I do.  It's sorta fun watching all these campers come in.  Anyways, about last night's FRIENDS show.  It was great.  I can't wait to see what Ross says about Rachel and Joey kissing.  Ummm is Thursday here yet?  LOL.  Well, I guess I will go and finish my sandwhich.  I should have some more pics later.  Once I get the motivation to scan some more.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: