Sunday, September 21, 2003

Scene 1 Take 2

Many of you already know, but last month I had a miscarriage.  I was 13 weeks along but had actually lost the baby at 8 weeks.  We were crushed.  I ended up having to have a D&C which for those of you who have been through those know they are totally no fun.  Anyways, Kent and I are now back in business.  It has been a moth (almost) since surgery and although we are taking it slow, we are beginning to start the process all over again.  I am taking my vitamins and trying to stay healthy and in shape as well as Kent.  I know many of you are like...wow that is soon, but we are totally leaving it in the hands of God where it needs to be.  He knows when the time is right and we won't get pregnant a day sooner.  Anyways, I just thought I would share my thoughts and all that good stuff.  So I'll talk to yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Emily!
I am so sorry about the miscarriage, but God knows when the time is best. It happened to me before I got pregnant with Wes. I just come off birth control pills the and my body was not ready. We waited about three months and got pregnant. Go about your normal routine and don't concentrate so hard on getting pregnant. If you're relaxed and not preoccupied, things seem to happen when we least expect it and that is even better!
Take care of yourself!
Love you! Ms. D.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was never going to find a screen name. All mine were taken so I did the automated thing and it gave me this one. I meant to do this last week but I was busy psycho cleaning all week and never had time to even read my e-mail most days much less any communicating. I am glad ya'll finally got to go to Antioch. You know when we left Central there was no doubt about leaving, but now we are just confused and don't know what to do.
Love,
Mimi (Lori)