Thursday, September 18, 2003

Just me writing

Hey everyone!  I know that there are only a few of yall who are actually reading my stuff...but thanks!  Kent and I went to the doctor yesterday for my check up after having my D&C.  It was to say the least a very uneventful visit.  My doctor was no help at all to us and when we asked questions he treated us like little kids who knew nothing.  I was holding back tears as we sat there.  We wanted to know the sex of the baby and we were told that we could know it at the stage that we lost the baby at.  According to our doctor he couldn't tell.  Then we wanted to know what went wrong.  Once again, no answers.  He did tell us that we can start trying to conceive in a month or so.  He wanted to make sure my body had healed properly.  And speaking of that, how would he know if it was healing properly?  He didn't even examine me.  Needless to say, we are looking for a new doctor.  I am hoping our next choice is a better one!  I am hopeful though, I know that in good time, we will be blessed with another chance and another baby.  Hopefully it will happen soon!  I will keep yall updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like your site. I am sorry to hear about the whole Dr. situation. I would think that they would want to know the cause of death so that they could prevent it from happening again. Where are you going now? Anniston or B-ham. My Dr. is in