Tuesday, September 30, 2003

My creative side has arrived!

OK.  So today I started working on some more braclets.  I am way too proud of them.  I kind of don't want to sell them cause I am so proud of them...lol.  But I will sell them anyways.  I promise I will get some pics of them on here soon so if any of yall want to buy them yall can.  I'll put the prices on there and everything.  All you have to do is tell me that you want it.  I customize somethings, but it really just depends on what it is cause if have the material to make it I will, but if I don't then it really just depends.  Anyways, as usual I went to Wally World again.  I swear I can't stay away from there.  I can't wait until they finish remodeling and we have a new Supercenter.  Today, I just layed around the house mostly.  Just did this and that stuff.  Tomorrow my brother is leaving for a new job.  I think he is going up north somewhere.  I really couldn't tell you the exact place.  He is going to be moving around a lot with his job.  It should be a good experience for him.  He will get to travel a bit and just get out on his own.  It will be good for him.  Well, I guess I am done.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey emily, I am glad to know that your beading is going well. send me some pics when you get a chance. i am not sure when i will be home again but i may come over and see what you have. i think it will be nov. before i am home again.

so what's up with jon paul? where is he working now? what about ashley? girl you have to keep me informed on the details. i'm out of the loop. :) send me an email.


love
jennifer