Saturday, September 20, 2003

My exciting life

Well, today was just one of those do nothing kinda days.  Too bad I didn't take advantage of it.  I got up this morning at an early 10 o'clock and had my quiet time and then I cleaned my house.  I laid out some hamburger meat and decided to work out.  That was loads of fun.  But I did feel very energized when I was done.  After working out for about 45 mins. I decided to go to my parents house and tan.  When I got there...no one was there.  So naturally, I called them on their cell. (are you having fun yet?)  Anyways, they were in B'ham.  So I got online and checked my email and looked at a few of my favorite sites...ok, ok, ok....I check my jouranl to see if anyone had visited and to see if anyone left a message.  Alas, no one did.  Anyways, by this time my parents were home and I talked with them for a little bit and then tanned.  After tanning, I went and sat down and talked with my folks for awhile.  Then I went home.  To which I immediately took a shower and made supper for my hubby.  Then after that we went outside and found a water leak.  Great.  So then Kent called Pops (his grandfather) and he came over and checked...thank goodness it wasn't any of us leaking...so then he went in to call the water department.  They'll be here sometime between 5:00 pm and the next decade.  After that we went to Wal-Mart.  Kent had to get some shaving cream and socks and I needed some undies.  After the mission to Wal-Mart we came home and I am finally taking advantage of my nothing to do kinda of day! I'm going now to play SimsThemePark...only the best PC game ever!  Talk with yall later!

No comments: