Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Happy Fall Everyone!

Well, my day today was very unexciting.  I woke up at about 11 and since Kent was off today we just layed around.  I exercised and Kent watched.  I mainly just got on and off the internet all day and played SimsThemePark on the computer.  We cooked steaks for supper and then went to my parents house.  I tanned while I was there and we watched BB4 (Big Brother 4).  Jun won the game.  I was glad she won it over Alison.  I really didn't want either to win but if I had to choose then Jun would have had my vote.  After going to see my parents, Kent and I went to Wal-Mart (I swear we live there) to see if we could find a scanner.  And while we were there we ran into so many people we knew...and there I was all oily from tanning and my hair was a mess.  It seems whenever I go to Wal-Mart looking my worst I see everyone.  But I could go all dolled up and not see one person I know!  Anyways...back to my story.  We didn't find a scanner and that is why I have frustrated as my mood.  I really want to get one so I can scan some pictures and get them posted so yall will know a little more about us.  Kent and I are going to go to Anniston tomorrow and see if we can find one there.  Hopefully, we will be able to.  Then I will finally be able to get some pics on here!  Anyway, now I am just sitting here talking to yall and eating some chocolate cream pie...yummm.  Well, I guess I will get back to eating.  I'll talk with yall later!

 

PS:  I know that Fall actually started yesterday, but I forgot and that is why I am wishing everyone a happy fall today.  So HAPPY FALL!

No comments: