Tuesday, September 23, 2003

This and That

Today was one of those days that you just do nothing.  I woke up at 9:30 am and just layed in bed drifting off and on until about 11:30.  I hate doing that though.  I rather just get up early and get my day started, because when I sleep late I feel like my whole day is wasted.  Anyways, when I finally did get up I had one of those headaches that you get when you sleep way too long.  I had it most of the day.  All I did do today was straighten up my house and lay around waiting for Kent to come home from work.  Once he got home we went to my parents house and I tanned.  We came home and took showers and then went and ate Mexican.  It was pretty good.  After eating we went to Wal-Mart.  Now we are home and fixing to watch The Joe Schmo Show whenever it comes on.  After that I really don't know what we are going to do....So my day today was very uneventful.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're slacking on the journal today, it's almost 7 and no entries yet!