Sunday, September 21, 2003

Great day!

Well, today was a pretty good day.  Since Kent had to work, my parents and I decided to go visit Anitoch a church in Oxford.  It was great!  Kent and I have left the church that we were attending about 3 months ago and have been looking for a church ever since.  I think that Antioch just might be that church.  Kent and I went last week for the night service and we were real impressed then.  So that's why I wanted to go for the morning service so I could see what it was like as well.  Like I said, it was great!  I'm really looking forward to going again with Kent.  I really want him to see what it's like during the morning service.  Antioch's preacher is coming to visit us tomorrow night so we can get to know him and ask him some questions.  So I'll let yall know what all happened there.  After church my parents and I went to the mall to eat and shop a little bit.  When I got home I was so tired.  I crashed in the bed and went to sleep until Kent came home and woke me up.  Since then we ordered a pizza and then have just sat around.  Anyways, I will talk with yall later!  Oh, I hope to have some pictures real soon so yall can see who I am and who Kent is.  Talk with yall later!

 

No comments: