Friday, September 19, 2003

My day today

Well, nothing new as really happened to me today.  I went to my parent's house today to clean and straighten up their stuff.  That's my job now...cleaning my parent's house.  I personally think I do a good job...no one has really said that I don't do a good job, I was just giving myself a pat on the back.  Anyways, after cleaning I was going to tan, but decided not to.  I just feel lazy today.  I came home with the idea in mind to work out...well I am still sitting here and no working out has happened!  I was going to clean my house but as I look around...I've decided it doesn't really need it!  Kent and I are going to start trying to conceive earlier than what our ex-doctor told us.  We figure that God knows what is best for us and we are going to let Him take care of it.  God will know when my body is able to take care of a baby in the womb and when that happens then so be it.  Plus, we ran into some problems with the whole...how should I say this...the whole trying to play it safe department.  Anyways, when it happens it happens.  I'm hoping the next go around we have a little girl.  Not really sure why I want a girl, I just do.  I guess its the whole I want to name her Zoey.  I love that name!  Anyways, enough talking.  I need to go and work out...woohoo!  Talk with yall later!

No comments: