Monday, September 29, 2003

Beads, Beads, and more Beads

Today was a good day.  Although my hormones from yesterday are still acting up today, I think I have a better handle on them today.  Kent just left for work about an hour ago, so I got on here to check out some prices on sterling silver beads.  As many of you know, I make bracelets and other accessories(sp?) in my spare time for some extra cash for Christmas.  I have an order that I have to fill and I ran out of beads.  Anyways, I am also excited to hear that a beauty salon wants to sell my cancer awareness bracelets in its shop.  I am hoping to make more this year than I did last year.  I want to be able to spend a little more this year on Kent and my family then I did last year.  I will try and get some pictures up soon of some of the bracelets I make and if yall want one or some then yall can just email me and let me know!  Anyways, I am fixing to get off this thing and run to the ATM, Wal-Mart and my parents house.  I hope everyone is having a great day!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Emily you literally go to Wal-Mart everyday! I hope you do put up pics of your bracelets, I wanna see them! They sound like they would great bday or Christmas presents!

Anonymous said...

Hope you sell a bunch of your bracelets! How exciting for a beauty salon to want to sell them! You go girl! hehe