Monday, September 22, 2003

Preachers are people too!

Well, to update yall on the visit with Antioch's pastor:  IT WAS GREAT!  He came with his wife to see us and it was really a great visit.  He answered our questions and really showed us a lot about the church.  He told us many areas in the church that Kent and I could be a part of and how we would fit right in.  I am way too excited right now.  It's just the first time in a long time that I really can see us belonging somewhere.  But not just yet.  We are still going to visit for a little while and get a good feel of the place to see what his preaching is like.  But so far so good.  Kent and I are both just so impressed with everything about it.  Not this Sunday but the next Lesli and Jared are probably going to go with us.  I'm really excited about that.  I'm hoping that Lesli and I can "rekindle" what we used to have.  Hopefully, we will become best friends again (yes I know its a high school term but still...just hush!).  Anyways, just thought I would update yall on what happened.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW, em I hope ya'll can rekindle the flame you used to have because i know how good of friends you were.