Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Pictures

The kids (Jon Kent and Zoey) had their "First Day of School" today.  Really it's just a Mother's Day Out program but it was their first day away from me and being kept by strangers.  It started off OK.  Jon Kent started crying at first but he wasn't hysterical.  He calmed down quickly once he learned he would get to play on the playground and do all sorts of fun things.  Zoey was Zoey.  She jumped right in and told everyone her name and Jon Kent's name.  When I left they had found a huge box of toys and were playing with another little girl.  I'll be back later to update again after I pick them up and see how their full day went.  Here's hoping it went well!!!  By the way, I didn't cry!  I wanted to and almost did but I swallowed the lump in my throat instead and went to buy groceries in peace.

No comments: