Saturday, August 9, 2008

To:

Zoey-
My sweet surprise.  You were the girl I dreamed of having since high school.  I always wanted a "Zoey" and you fit the bill.  You are full of life and spirit.  You are sweet, loving, caring and forgiving.  You are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.  But you aren't all neat and pretty.  You love to get dirty with the best of them and that's what makes you, you.  You love to makes messes, but I'm coming to see that's how you learn.  You have to get your hands dirty and break a few things to figure it out.  You have made me so proud and my heart full.  When you sing and dance it always puts a smile on my face.  Your innocence is pure and beautiful.  You find the simple things in life the most comforting.  Each morning as we snuggle in bed and you play with my ear is a memory in the making.  One that I hope to never forget as you get older.  You have brought more to my life than you will ever realize and I'm hoping as the years pass that we can have more than a mother-daughter relationship, that we can have a friendship as well.  I love you sweet princess, always have and always will.

Love,

Momma

No comments: