Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Reporting

Well, at 2pm I was pacing.  My house was clean, Nathan was worn out from playing solo with mommy all day, clothes were washed and I still had an hour left...  I was missing my babies and just wanted to know how their day went.  So finally it was time to pick them up and they both came running to me with HUGE smiles on their faces.  They had a good time.  YAY!  Jon Kent and some little boy (the boy with orange and black stripes on his shirt.. as Jon Kent says) had to be put in time out earlier.  They were throwing blocks at each other...  Sorry I laughed when the teacher told me.  Ooops.  Jon Kent told me that the little boy threw blocks first...  Zoey must have turned on the charm because she was obviously the teacher's pet because the teacher said that Zoey ate ALL her sandwich.. wanna know why...  because the teacher FED it to her.  LOL.  Then the teacher wanted to know why I didn't put any cantaloupe in Zoey's lunch box but I did Jon Kent's because "she wanted some too."  Zoey doesn't usually eat cantaloupe but apparently since Jon Kent had some she thought she should too.  They both said they had fun and played with all the kids there.  There were a lot more kids there when I went to pick them up than was there when I dropped them off.  The only disappointment was that they didn't get to play on the playground.  But they understood that they couldn't because it was raining.  Maybe on Friday they can.  So, that was their first day of "school".  I'd have to say that it was a really good day for me too.  I was able to take my time grocery shopping and Nathan got some good one on one time with me.  We played and laughed.. it was good for all of us. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!  Glad it went so well! Bet you will really start to enjoy those quiet days! :)

janis

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well. I am in the same boat, Heather starts per-school on Monday and I am a tad nervous. It's great for her and I know that, but I just have that motherly anxiety. I hope I do as well as you did.