Friday, August 22, 2008

"I just cried a little."

I went to pick the kids up this afternoon and they were both perfectly fine.  In fact, Jon Kent didn't even realize I was there because he was running around playing with another little boy.  Once he did realize I was there, he came running to me telling me how much fun he had.  His teachers said he did great for the rest of the day.  Once he got calmed down, he was fine.  Figures.  I stressed all day about him and he was off having fun.  I'm glad though.  I'm hoping it will just get easier and easier.

I have yet another video of Nathan.  This time I captured him rolling from his back to his belly.  He is rather good at doing it now, too.  Whenever I lay him down he will automatically roll over to his belly.  And while he knows how to roll from his belly to his back, he gets mad and refuses to do it.  Silly little boy.

The pictures above are from tonight.  Kent's sister's boyfriend left his car unlocked.. and all I can say is that he should've locked it.  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just dawned on me who Nathan looks like  His Aunt KK.  Yep, that is it.  That means Scott figures in there too!!!!!!