Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nathan's First Time...

...swinging.  At least in a big swing.  At first he didn't know what to think of it, but after a few swings back and forth he got to enjoying himself.  Jon Kent pushed him for awhile and Zoey too.  I remember the first time I put Jon Kent in that same swing and Zoey too.  Zoey laughed her head off the entire time.  She loved it and still does.  Here is a video of Nathan's first swing:

Last night's bed changes didn't go so well on the Nathan end.  He was up not once, not twice, not even three times.. he was up FIVE times.  FIVE!  I think he just isn't used to the biggness of the crib.  I'm hoping he adjusts soon.  I can handle getting up twice but not five times.  I'm one tired momma this today!

We are going tomorrow to have pictures made.  This will be Nathan's first professional pictures since his hospital picture.  We are getting a new family picture made, since the last one we had done Zoey was 11 months old.  We need an updated one with our new addition in it.  I'm hoping the kids behave. 

No comments: