Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The boys' recheck at the doctor

I took the kids to the doctor today.  Both of the boys had rechecks for their ears.  Jon Kent's ears looked great and his lungs sounded fine.  So he is all healed up.  Nathan still has a slight right red ear.  And he has a slight wheeze when he takes deep breaths.  He is on another round of a different antibiotic because the last one upset his tummy.  I have to take Nathan back October 7th for another recheck of his ears and for his 6 month check-up.

Last night Nathan slept some what better.  He woke up 3 times and was restless.  I can't wait until he gets to sleeping better, if only to wake up once.  I keep feeling his gums to see if I feel a tooth, but so far nothing.  Just a lot of slobber.  Both of the older two cut their first one right around 6 months, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the boys are feeling much better soon!

Hugs
Terri