Friday, September 19, 2008

Is it stuffy in here.. or is it just me?

Anyone's toes hurting?  I must have stepped on a few with that last entry...  You can always tell when you've touched a nerved because of lack of comments or emails (minus Mary who reads me regardless <wink>).  Anywho...

The kids and I are actually getting into a routine despite Kent not being here.  We just go through our day to day and at night I've gotten down bath time to a science.  I can still tell the kids know something is different because at night Jon Kent's normal anxieties about the dark and such have escalated a bit since his daddy's been away.  I'm hoping he doesn't make a habit out of his new "routines" because it's a pain to break any of his habits.

Nathan is still cranky during the night.  He is still waking up at least 3 times.  Makes for tiring mornings.  I still don't know if it's his teeth or his ears.  He isn't as congested as he has been, so coughing isn't keeping him up like it had been.  He does occasionally cough but not enough to wake him up.  He was cough so hard during the night that he would start gagging and ended up making himself throw-up.  Fun.  He's had this same cold for almost 3 weeks now.  I'm glad to see it's starting to come to an end.

Tomorrow is the kids' (older's) second soccer game.  It should be fun.  They have been practicing a lot of different things at practice, so we'll see if they have learned anything.  Jon Kent and Zoey are still content to just following everyone else while the other players kick the ball.  Eh, they'll learn.  Plus, they are the youngest (Zoey is the only 2 year old) in the league.

Well, that does it for me.. for now.  I'm being summoned to make lunch.  "Maaaaamaaaaa, I'm hunnnnngryyyyyyy!!!".  You would think I never fed the boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My toes are fine....write away! :)  I agree.  I haven't heard that before and it will be interesting to see if it occurs.

Have a great day.  HOpe those kids are feeling better!

janis

Anonymous said...

My toes are fine too..lol
Write whatever you wish girlie...everyone is entitled to their own opinions....I never have got into politics....I just read everyones thoughts and take it all in....

Hugs
Terri