Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Singlehood

Well being a single mom is the pits.  It's only day 2 and I'm tired.  Who knew Kent helped so much?  Bath time is about to kill me.  Eh.. Last night wasn't so bad.  I got all three kids bathed and in bed in about an hour.  Only problem was... my sons don't like to sleep.  Jon Kent has to sleep with his flashlight despite the fact he has 4 night lights in his room.  Nathan is teething or his ears are hurting or something.  But he was up about every 90 minutes or so through the night.  We have a doctor appointment tomorrow, so if it is his ears we'll know then. 

 I have gotten a lot done during the day.  I'm currently fall cleaning and purging stuff that we really don't need.  I took like 5 bags of "stuff" to a thrift store drop off.  Jon Kent and Zoey didn't understand the fact that I was getting rid of their toys and clothes to give to kids who don't have as much as them.  But they finally kind of got the idea.  Tonight when I went to the drop off place I put the bags into the bins (they kind of look like large trash cans) and I got back in the car.  Earlier I told the kids that I was going to drop their stuff off so that other kids could have it.  So I get back in the car and Zoey asks me, "Momma, do those kids live in those trash cans?".  I couldn't help but laugh.

Another Zoey funny:  Kent's grandparents took them to town to spoil them... and as they were in line at Wal-Mart there was this lady behind them that Zoey had chatted with.  As they were leaving the store Zoey kept looking over her shoulder seeing the same lady behind them.  Finally she turned around and said, "Hey.. are you following me!??!"  LOL.  That girl is a hoot.

Well, that's it for me.  It's my bed time.  Yall have a good one!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoey is too funny!

I need to go through and get rid of some stuff too

Hugs
Terri