Monday, September 8, 2008

Feeling better...

After Kent got home I was able to verbalize to him all my anxieties and worries.  He helped just by listening.  He helped by letting me sort through all my thoughts.  What I've learned today from all this: 1) I'm pretty grumpy when my mind is over loaded. 2) That I do a lot from my emotions and not so much from my head.  Which isn't so much a bad thing.. but it can make things complicated at times. 3) That despite what it feels like at that moment.. life does go on and the day does end.  So don't think it's a life and death situation because it always isn't. 

                                                    *~*~*~*

Nathan is trying his hardest to sit up on his own.  He has been semi sitting on his own for awhile.  He'll hunch over and put his hands in front of him like a puppy dog does when they are sitting.  He's been doing that for a few weeks.  But now he is starting to straighten up a bit.  Whenever he is laying down he will try his hardest to pull himself into a sitting position.  So it won't be long now.  Jon Kent was sitting alone at just shy of 6 months (5.5.05, actually) and Zoey was sitting by herself at a little over 5 months (5.6.06, lol).  So in the next few weeks he should be doing it.. How exciting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.
Wish I'd read this entry first, and I wouldn't have preached to you in my other comment.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

You are right... and, actually, that is a great faith stretching time in our lives when we learn to depend on God and not be driven around by our emotions.
Sleep tight.
~Erin
takingheart.blogspot.com