Wednesday, October 1, 2003

HAY! HAY!

Well, today was pretty much a regular day.  I got up, I ate, I worked out, and I made some more bracelets.  I've started putting out Halloween/Thanksgiving stuff today.  I put out some square hay thingies and decorated them all pretty and stuff.  I am really happy about how they came out.  We still need to put some potted flowers on there, but Marvins wasn't open today, so maybe later on we can get some.  I took some pictures of it and I will post them as soon as they get developed.  I am also going to take some pics of my bracelets.  So all those will be posted soon as well.  Well, I am excited cause Kent is off for the next two days so that is going to be fun.  I'm glad we will have the next couple of days to spend together and just be able to relax.  Anyways, that is all for today I think.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pictures! Enjoy your days with Kent! Love ya girl!