Thursday, November 3, 2005

36th week appointment & House update

 

Today I had my 36th week appointment.  I am now officially on weekly appointments until my due date.  Everything went fine.  I gained 4 pounds (25 so far) in the last four weeks.  My urine came back fine and my iron was up.  They took my blood pressure and it was also fine.  Everything with me checked out perfectly.  Zoey's heart rate was 154 bpm which is great.  She is measuring right on as well.  She is head down also.  Which is all great!!  I had to have my Strep B test done today.  I don't remember it hurting last time with Jon Kent.  But it hurt this time for whatever reason.  The doctor said that they were using new types of swabs.  I guess they are bigger now than they were a year ago.  Also, I met the newest doctor of the group.  He was very nice.  He asked about Jon Kent and all that good stuff.  I go back the 10th for my 37th week appointment.

The contractor for our house has FINALLY started working on it again.  It has been almost 2 weeks since they have done any construction work.  They got a lot done today.  They put in all the beams for the flooring.  It's really starting to make the house look bigger.  Which I was worried about, because it was looking pretty small there for a while.  Anyway, I believe they got all the beams done and now all they have to do is put the flooring down and then frame it up.  They also delivered the wood for the walls.  It's pretty exciting.  I'm just glad they finally got started again.  I was starting to get annoyed with them.

Today we went and ordered Jon Kent's birthday cake.  It's Sesame Street 1st Birthday.  We will pick it up on the 11th and Jon Kent's birthday party is on the 12th.  And his BIRTHDAY is the 15th.  Sniff, sniff.

Well, I need to go.  I still have a load of stuff to do before this day is over.  Yall be good and enjoy the pictures!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics....glad progress is being made on ur new home....can't wait till it is finally done...so we can see the finished product =)  About when will it be done are they thinking..?  
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you'll have your lil girl in your arms...I bet you cannot wait!!
hugs
Dana