Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yeah, I am up at this ungodly hour

I have been awake since roughly 1am.  I started having contractions late last night.  I figured I would still be able to sleep.  But laying down just makes the contractions worse.  It doesn't help that most of the pain from them are in my back.  They are currently coming every 7-10 minutes.  I can still breathe through them (well most of them), so I know I still have some time.  I am going to call my OB once his office opens at 8am.  I woke Kent up around 1:30am or so and told him that I didn't think he would be going into work today.  But we will see.  Anyway, there is my update.  This may be my last one for awhile, so I'll talk with yall later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry girls................I will keep you all updated..............I hope this is it but Zoey will come when it is time and only then.

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I can't wait to hear that Zoey's here hopefully in a few days when you're home!!!

Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

I have been bugging my SIL daily since I haven't been posting on the same board as you these days, asking if you have had that baby yet? She then forwarded an email from the loop that you sent this morning. Hope all goes well and Zoey is a healthy baby. Good Luck Emily.