Thursday, November 10, 2005

37th week appointment

I had my 37th week appointment today.  I lost a pound, Zoey's heartbeat was 147bpm, she is measuring at 36 weeks (which he said is still good), and my blood pressure was up a bit.  It seemed to worry the doctor a little bit.  He started doing the reflex test on my knees and said I was a bit jumpy (whatever that means).  The first time they took it, it was like 120/92.  The second time they took it was like 130/82 or something like that.  He said that it was still high compared to what my blood pressure has been.  He told me if I start having headaches, seeing spots, or if under my right rib starts to hurt, to call him and get my blood pressure checked again.  Also, I am a finger tip dilated.  I go back the 17th for a regular check up.  Hopefully I will make it that far!  I told the doctor that I didn't want to have her before the 15th and I would be really happy if I didn't go until after Thanksgiving.  He laughed.  Oh well.  We'll see what happens!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wont be long until your baby girl is here.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  
have a great day
Hugs
Angel