Tuesday, November 8, 2005

More house work

 

And yet again, they did a lot more house work today.  It really shouldn't be long now until they have the roof completed.  It's really exciting to see everything taking shape.  It's really starting to look like a house now!!

In other news, Jon Kent had to go to the ear doctor today.  His tubes were fine and clear but he had an infection in his inner ear on his skin.  The doctor said it feels/hurts like swimmers ear.  He gave us some drops to put in his ears twice a day for a week.  He said that those should clear it up.  Here's hoping!

In Zoey news...  She isn't behaving.  She is starting to scare me a little bit because I am starting to hurt.  Not contraction hurt, just hurt.  And it feels like when I walk, my bones are just rubbing against her head.  OUCH!!!!  I REALLY hope she stays put for AT LEAST another week!  I have just about worried myself sick thinking that I might miss Jon Kent's first Birthday party.  That would be so horrible!!

Anyway, I guess I will go.  Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness...those workers have been slavin the last few days...HAHA
The house is lookin great...I hope Jon Kent feels better soon...and I too hope everything is fine as far as u hurting....and u get to hold out for Jon Kents birthday....I know it means alot to you!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how small a house looks when you just see the hole they dig for the basement or crawl space....but once they put up the walls....the houses look so much bigger!
Tracie