Friday, November 25, 2005

The day after

Whew, I am STILL feeling stuffed from yesterday!  LOL  All the food was good.  And I am sure I put on a pound or two...or three....OK...probably 15.  But I'm eating for TWO!  At least that was my excuse. 

Today was supposed to be a Christmas shopping day, but things just didn't work out.  So instead of shopping I washed clothes, cleaned up the house, and got some more things done in preparation of Zoey's arrival.  Kent went to Lowes and got insulation to go into the new house.  Pretty exciting day, huh.  I really do need to get some of my Christmas shopping done though.  I have currently purchased ZERO things.  Yes, that is right, ZERO.  And Zoey is due any day now.  In fact, she is acting like she wants to come tonight....

It's nothing regular.  Just hurting more than usual.  And I am VERY uncomfortable.  I'll find a comfortable spot and then 5 minutes later I am moving again in search of another comfortable position.  Maybe she will be here soon.  I hope so.  Although her daddy said that the 30th would still be a better date.  Uh yeah, and he isn't the one carrying a watermelon between his legs either.  LOL  But whenever she is ready she will come.  And I am surprisingly fine with that.  Just as long she is healthy.

In other news, the house is coming alone pretty well!  They finished the siding (I think) today.  Which it turned out great!  I was worried because when we were picking out the color it's hard to tell what it will look like on the WHOLE house when all you are looking at is a little 4 X 4 square...lol.  But I really do like the color.  Kent, my daddy, Kent's daddy, and Kent's grandfather are putting in the insulation tomorrow.  Then the dry wall people are supposed to come Monday and start on the walls.  They have all the electrical and plumbing done.  They even put in our shower/tubs.  So, it looks like things are progressing at a pretty good rate.

Well, I do believe that is all that I have to talk about.  Enjoy the pictures of the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a good thanksgiving...
wow the house is lookin great...
and coming along so quickly...
Can't wait for lil Zoey =)
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

The house is looking great Em!!!  It sounds like is going up really fast!!  I know it must be sooo exciting...I bet you can't wait to get moved in there.  Take care of yourself and Zoey!!  Only a week more...Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

The house looks great.  Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  
Hugs
Angel